Invisalign treatment is based on more than 20 years of research, experience, and data from transforming millions of unique smiles.
When you trust your smile to Invisalign aligners, together with Dr. Taylor’s expertise, you know your teeth are in good hands.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. Invisalign aligners are less painful than braces.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Taylor‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology. The aligners use SmartTrack material for predictability, SmartForce features to create the right movements, and SmartStage technology to produce the movements at the right time.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 1-2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Taylor has prescribed for your dream smile!
- You’ll visit Dr. Taylor about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. If movements are not tracking properly, adjustments are sometimes needed mid-treatment to get the desired results.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.